Make life a Breeze.
With California’s Trusted Source for Health Insurance
Small Business Health Insurance Broker
We can show you affordable group health insurance plans that will help your employees stay healthy, happy, and reassured.
- We are able to sort through a multitude of health insurance quotes to find the best health plans that meet the goals of your small business health insurance needs and budget.
- We deal with all California health insurance providers and we assist the small business through the entire group health insurance change and setup process.
- We also provide daily customer assistance for a wide array of health insurance issues.
Individual Health Plans
If you are looking for an individual plan, we can also help find the plans that best fall into your budget and the plans your doctor accepts.
- Doctor choice is important for small employers and individuals.
- Prior to changing your health plan, we will make sure that the doctors you desire are members of the plan you select.
- We also work to make sure that important prescriptions you may be taking are included in plan formularies.
Why Use a Business Health Insurance Broker?
We understand your needs better
In the age of the internet, we all want information quickly. It is quick and sometimes convenient. However, in the world of small business health insurance, where you are buying an intangible product, things are different.
Individual Health Insurance
Feel relief, you're covered!
HMO vs PPO
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO):
- Have access to doctors and hospitals in a network established by the insurance company.
- Need a Primary Care Physician
- They will give you the referrals to in-network specialists
- No coverage is offered for out-of-network physicians
- Typically have a lower premium
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO):
- Have access to doctors and hospitals in the established network and also providers outside of the network.
- No need for a Primary Care Physician, you can use any doctor you would like
- No need for a referral from a Primary Care Physician
- You are able to receive coverage from an out-of-network physician
- You must still file a claim for an out-of-network provider
- Typically have higher premiums based on the flexibility of the plans
Open Enrollment for 2019 is closed. You are no longer able to enroll in individual health insurance unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
The qualifying events that allow you to get individual insurance during the Special Enrollment Period are:
- Loss of group coverage. You must apply for new coverage within 60 days.
- Aging off your parent’s health plan if you are turning age 26. Again, you need to select and enroll in a new health plan during the 60 day period.
- Your COBRA coverage ends.
- You no longer qualify for employer group coverage (work hours were reduced).
- You move into a service area that your health plan does not cover.
- Your employer discontinues your group coverage.
- Your employer no longer contributes to your group plan.
- You lose Medicaid coverage.
- The person you were enrolled under dies.
- Loss of your job.
- Your marital status changes in a separation from a spouse.
- You declare bankruptcy (chapter 11).
- The individual you were covered under becomes eligible for Medicare.
- A legal guardian dis-enrolls you from the Children’s Basic Health Plan.
If you do experience one of these special qualifying events, keep the letter to confirm and attach it to your application with the 1st month’s premium.
Meet Your Licensed Broker
I was born and raised in Colorado and graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder. I specialize in small group health insurance, but I'm always willing to give advice to someone in the individual health insurance market. I am licensed in both Colorado and California giving me the ability to have clients in the 2 best states in our Country. I love meeting new friends (including dogs) and enjoy the great outdoors.